Monday, December 29, 2008

Indian Obama?

Mr Omar Abdullah is chief minister candidate from the NC side. I sincerely hope that Congress gives him a chance to lead J&K right away in greater national interest.
Among all the current younger politicians, I rate him the best. From some of the TV interviews that I have watched and of course his famous speech in parliament, I feel he has got what it takes to lead people.
I feel the Indian media has missed out a potential Indian Obama. They have played up the 'Prince' but in my opinion the prince is no match for Omar. If we ignore the dynasty bit, He can be considered the real "Indian Obama" in the sense that he can bring in the right changes to lead J&K and India .Here is my prayer to god.
The prayer
  • May god help you fulfill the aspirations of the people of J&K
  • May god help you solve all problems of the people of J&K
  • May god help you balance the conflicting interests.
  • May god help you put peoples interest first
  • May god help you become the best CM of J&K
  • May god help you become the best Indian Leader and lead the nation
  • May god help you become the best leader in the neighbouring countries
  • May god help you become the greatest International Leader and usher in the 'Kingdom of god'

No comments: